Post Award Management
The Office of Post Award Management provides the following services to the University community:
- Provides central oversight for the post-award fiscal activities of all sponsored projects.
- Establishes sponsored projects cost center and budgets.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal and state rules and regulations governing the compliance administration of sponsored projects.
- Creates and promulgates sponsored programs compliance administration policies and procedure
- Develops training materials and conducts training programs on compliance sponsored program administration.
- Partner with PI, SPO, and Divisional Administration to ensure compliance with award terms and conditions, DOE, University, Laboratory, and Sponsor policies.
- Reviews and validates transactions to support research.
- Liaison between Research and Billing/Accounts Receivable office.
- Roles and Responsibility