The Office of Research Compliance provides information on research activities which are governed by a number of research oversight committees and boards imposed by federal and state laws. Non-compliance can result in severe penalties to the institution, and in some instances, to the individual. It is the responsibility of faculty and staff to be familiar with UT Dallas policy as it relates to these research compliance areas.
For general questions concerning research administration, please review the Researcher’s Guide.
For the listing of our departmental administrators, please visit Office of Research directory.
- Contact with Federal Officials
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety and Chemical Safety Committee (IBCC)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Lab Safety
- Export Control
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)