UTD researchers supported by external research funding are required to complete a conflict of interest training at least once every four years, per the requirements of the Research Conflict of Interest policy. The purpose of the training is to provide information and guidance about the requirements and obligations of federal, state, and UT System policies, regulations, and laws.
NEW! Researchers can now complete their COI training through eLearning. This training courses replaces the CITI Program conflict of interest training modules for complying with UTD policy requirements. Researchers will need to complete the following modules in eLearning to fulfill UTD policy requirements:
- Conflict of Interest for Researchers Training Course
- Conflict of Interest for Researchers Course Quiz
Research Compliance will honor existing CITI Program training completion certificates and accept active certificates from researchers new to UTD. Please contact the COI Office if you have questions about your CITI training or accessing CITI.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety and Chemical Safety Committee (IBCC)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Lab Safety
- Export Control
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Contact with Federal Officials
- Shipping Guide