Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
The University of Texas at Dallas is committed to conducting research in a scientifically responsible and ethical manner, and expects all students and employees to follow relevant guidelines, policies, and regulations (see UTDPP1070). Students, postdocs, faculty, and staff who participate in research at UT Dallas or any of its related centers or institutes may be required to participate in Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) training as part of their participation in federally sponsored research or as required in undergraduate or graduate research training programs. The Principal Investigator/Project Director is responsible for ensuring compliance with any specific requirements of the grant or contract and for ensuring that all personnel associated with the research also comply with such policies (see UTDPP1065).
For more information, please contact the Office of Research Compliance (972) 883-5317 or email Suzanne Head.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety and Chemical Safety Committee (IBCC)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Research and Academic Safety
- Export Control
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Contact with Federal Officials
- Shipping Guide