General Correspondence includes physical or electronic documents related to the general business of the University and public documents, such as the following:
- Visa paperwork
- Employment documents
- Student enrollment and transcript paperwork
- Published data or research results
General Correspondence does not include documents containing proprietary or export-controlled information. Such documents should be designated as Technical Data. (Note: Documents containing confidential student information should be sent as General Correspondence.)
Are you shipping domestic or international?
What you need to ship: eShipGlobal will direct you to the Ship Domestic module. You do not need to provide any information about the item you are sending.
What information you need to ship: eShipGlobal will ask you to indicate that you are sending General Correspondence. You should select ‘No’ confirming that your documents do not contain confidential or export-controlled information. You will continue to Item Selection. Please state the type of document you are sending for recordkeeping.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety and Chemical Safety Committee (IBCC)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Lab Safety
- Export Control
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Contact with Federal Officials
- Shipping Guide