The Conflict of Interest and Commitment Disclosure Portal is designed to allow users to simultaneously comply with the requirements of University of Texas Systemwide Policies 175 and 180, as well as federal regulations and state laws.
Disclosure Portal Instructions
Step 1: Click the link above to access the Disclosure Portal.
Step 2: Log in with your NetID and password.
Step 3: Click on the New COI Disclosure button to open a Conflict of Interest and Commitment Form. This will start the Policy Training.
Step 4: Read the Portal’s Policy Training. Upon completion you will be directed to the Institutional Responsibilities questionnaire and acknowledgement.
Step 5: Complete the questionnaire.
Step 6: Click on the Add an Entity Disclosure button to disclose an outside interest or activity. You may add as many Entity Disclosure forms, as needed.
Step 7: When you have finished adding your Entity Disclosure form(s), click on the Save & Submit button to record your training completion, Entity Disclosure, and acknowledgement.
Step 8: If you do not have an outside activity or interest to disclose, click on the Save & Submit button to record your training completion and acknowledgement
If you need to change a submitted disclosure, please contact the Conflict of Interest Manager, and request that your Entity Disclosure be returned to you in the system. If your disclosure has already been approved, you can create a copy of your previous disclosure, add the missing information, and submit a new disclosure.
- Please visit our Disclosure Requirements page for information on who needs to complete the COIC Form, what outside interests and activities need to be disclosed, and other policy requirements.
- Please visit our Case Studies page for situational examples that illustrate the kinds of relationships that involve outside activities and interests that require action under UTD policy.
- Please view our instructional video if you would like detailed, step-by-step instructions for completing your COIC form and Entity Disclosure.
- Please contact the Conflict of Interest Manager if you have questions about completing this process.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance with the portal, please contact Research Information Systems.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety and Chemical Safety Committee (IBCC)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Research and Academic Safety
- Export Control
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Contact with Federal Officials
- Shipping Guide