Any research activity involving human participants that is conducted by The University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) faculty, staff, and/or students must be reviewed and approved by the IRB, or determined to qualify for exempt status by the Office of Research Integrity and Outreach.
There are three levels of IRB review (Minimal, Expedited and Full). The Office of Research Integrity and Outreach staff or designated member of the IRB is responsible for determining the level of review required for each application submitted. PIs may NOT determine the type of review required.
- Research and Academic Safety
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety and Chemical Safety Committee (IBCC)
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Export Control
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Contact with Federal Officials
- Shipping Guide