New Submission Forms
- Applications for Expedited or Minimal Studies
- If you do not have a Cayuse IRB account, please submit an account request. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing. You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been created.
- Application for Class Projects (Please refer to the Undergraduate Student Projects criteria for eligibility)
- If you need help using the online submission portal, please watch the following tutorial video.
- Creating a Legacy Submission
- You will need to create a support account to access the links below.
Informed Consent Forms
- Consent to Participate in Research Form
- Consent Form – Web Survey
- Short Consent Form – Minimal Review & Class Projects
- Parental Consent Form
- Children’s Assent to Participate in Research
- COVID-19 Research Protocol Risk Reduction Checklist
- Procedures for a Remote Informed Consent Process
- Guidance for Human Subjects Research
- COVID-19 Consent Language
- Protocol for Disinfecting Labs and Equipment
- Application for Research Including Children as Research Subjects (Please refer to the criminal background check policy below)
- Application for Research Including Persons Who are Mentally Incapacitated or Decisionally Impaired as Research Subjects
- Criminal Background Check
- UTD Assurances for Research Project Submission to the UTSW IRB
- Translation Verification Form
Note: Criminal Background Check: According to UT Dallas Criminal Background Checks Policy (D2-115.0.3 Section L), the principal investigator, research assistants, student volunteers, and any other persons having regular contact with minors as part of a research project are required to complete a criminal background check. The principal investigator is responsible for ensuring all individuals involved in research involving minors will complete a criminal background check with the UT Dallas Police Department and these individuals will not have contact with minors until his or her criminal background check is completed.