Find funding for your research.
These links provide a number of resources and searchable funding opportunities. If you have any questions about these links or need help to use them, please contact the Office of Sponsored Projects.
To Find Funding
- National Organization of Research Development Professionals funding opportunity
- Nation Institutes of Health Guide Listserv Signup
- National Science Foundation Listserv Signup
View a presentation on how to Finding Funding here.
To Write a Proposal
- A Guide to Proposal Planning and Writing (Jeremy T. Miner and Lynn E. Miner)
- National Institutes of Health Grant Application Basics
- National Science Foundation Guide for Proposal Writing
Grant Proposal Editing/Writing Resources
The Office of Research is pleased to announce Grant Proposal editing/writing resources to help prepare faculty competitive proposals. The Grant Writer resources will assist faculty in the development of small and large proposals across multiple agencies. The Office of Research will cover the expenses associated with editor support.
We have a variety of Grant Proposal editors available with a track record of success in supporting faculty from other institutions. If any faculty member would like to take advantage of this opportunity, contact Kelly McKinney at (972) 883-4540 to make arrangements.
Opportunities by Deadline
As part of our effort to enhance the information available to our faculty, the Office of Sponsored Projects provides information regarding various external research funding opportunities.
For Limited Submission funding opportunities, please visit our Limited Submissions page.
Proposal Development and Submission
Get help writing and submitting your grant proposal.
- Lifecycle of a Grant
- Research Development
- Proposal Development and Submission
- Award Negotiation and Acceptance
- Cost Center and Budget Modifications
- Award Management
- Award Closeout
- No-Cost Extensions
- Grant Award Numbers
- Policies and Resources
- Roles and Responsibility
- Frequently Asked Questions