Submit slides via Intake Form
- Contact Information
- Event information
- Start/end date
- Attached image*
Receipt of Submission
If graphic capacity for displays is full:
- We will add you to the waiting list.
- We will prioritize to try and evenly distribute coverage.
If graphic is rejected:
- We will send confirmation with brief suggestions for correction.
- Submit in JPG format, 1920x1080px resolution
- Please make sure source images are of sufficient quality (greater than 1920x1080px, if possible)
- Graphics will show at 10-15 second intervals, keep this in mind for amount of text
- Graphics are subject to the review of UT Dallas brand standards and Quality Control
- Total of 15 slides to concurrently run on displays
- Maximum of 30 days for each slide
- 11 displays on all floors of the BSB building
Below are some sample powerpoint templates that you can use. Enter your own information and “File > Export” as JPG from Powerpoint.
Currently Pre-Approved Submitters
- Jeremiah Gassensmith (Chemistry)
- Heather Oltmann (Biological Sciences)
- Kimberly Tixi (Biological Sciences)
- Mark Chavez (BBS)
- Autumn Howell (BBS)